The first everlasting impression.
Introduction To Printed Graphics
- Printed graphics are the intuitive human interface of your equipment.
- They are the graphic overlays that usually go on top of the layers of buttons or around them.
- They can also be used as signs or labels on machine equipment.
- They provide aesthetic brand appeal with navigational and visual communication.
- At Protolab, we design, engineer and manufacture visually elegant graphic overlays at scale.
- We have the latest equipment and machinery for printing over various surfaces while accommodating hosts of customizations.
- We also assist our clients in arriving at the right printed graphic solution for their products.
- We have worked with over 50+ brands worldwide as their OEM component supplier for printed graphics.
- You name it; we’ll print it!
- Speak to our experts today to understand how we can design & manufacture graphic overlays for your product.
Types Of Printed Graphics
Overlays & Nameplates
- Overlays & Nameplates are symbols that illuminate providing status or displaying a response.
- They are designed as per the product standards & are backlit to indicate when required.
- These can also be incorporated into the printed dials.
- They are mostly used as standalone indicating labels with colored LEDs or bulbs & printed filters in various colors & effects.
- They are used in washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens, etc.
- Protolab is one of the leading manufacturers of overlays and nameplates for white appliances globally.
- We offer a host of design, material & size options that can be further customized to the client’s requirements.
- Our manufacturing scale and advanced machinery allow us to be extremely price competitive.
Decals & Vinyls
- Decals & Vinyl are branding information and identification labels which are screen-printed graphics on self-adhesive PVC or polyester vinyl.
- They can be treated with either hot or cold lamination and optional variable data.
- Decals & vinyl provide detailing to the design aspects of the products, making them look more appealing.
- We have manufactured >10K different decals and vinyl designs and shipped them across the globe.
- Talk to us today to find out how we can manufacture decals & vinyl for your product at the best price.
- Identification labels are adhesive-backed labels used on top of all kinds of products and machines.
- They can be custom printed in various materials, including self-adhesive vinyl, non-tenable synthetic polymers, polyesters & polycarbonates.
- They can also have a hot or cold lamination protective layer or a combination of both to create security features.
- Protolab is one of the best suppliers for high-quality ID labels globally.
- We count many fortune 500 companies amongst our clients and have 25+ years long quality track record.
- Dome labels are brand identification labels with a 3D appearance & visual-tactile feedback.
- They are created with chemical-resistant, clear, flexible, non-yellowing polyurethane coating in a cleanroom environment.
- We have dust-proof manufacturing capabilities to ensure the highest quality, color and finishing standards.
- Dome labels are used extensively in white appliances and other machines and equipment.
- Request samples today to see how we can manufacture these types of printed graphics for your business.
- IMD compatible labels in polyester & polycarbonates and process molded parts with IMD compatible inks.
- They are labels made with polycarbonates and polyesters and formed to create 3D effects.
- They can be printed in various colors and even be backlit and supplied with adhesion.
- These labels can also be used as insert-mold decorations.
- They are commonly used as logos or emblems in the automotive & consumer electronics industries.
- We excel at printing technology solutions and have supplied 100s of leading global brands with these components.