Introduction To Precious Packaging
- Precious packaging products preserve the beauty of coins, bars, gift articles & precious stones by combining attractive designs with security features.
- The packaging is usually made of PVC / PET.
- It is designed to prevent moisture from affecting the metal’s quality & shine.
- These packaging cards are available in various sizes, colors & dimensions.
- We manufacture 4 types of precious packaging products: Bullion packaging, Blister packaging, Foam packaging, and Wooden boxes.
- We have successfully designed and delivered premium packaging products for some of the leading jewelry brands in India & abroad.
- We are equipped with the latest printing technology thermoforming and molding machines to develop packaging products in all designs and shapes.
- Bullion packaging contains two layers: the front is the housing card for the bullion & the rear is the seal card with the adhesive.
- The bullion is visible through the transparent 3-dimensional window.
- We design the packaging with attractive designs & branding, which enhances the beauty of the article.
- They are also known as “Certicards.”They can incorporate various data required to certify the bullion or gemstone.
- Talk to our packaging designers today to know how to design and deliver bullion packaging products at scale for your brand.
- Blister packaging products are manufactured with a clear thermoformed layer of plastic with locking and a printed insert for brand promotion.
- The customer embeds the articles & a radio frequency welding seals the blister packaging, making them tamper-evident.
- Any shape can be given for the article to snug fit in it.
- Besides, keeping the precious metal or gift articles safe also ensures that the product looks more appealing, thereby prompting sales by making a strong impression.
- Protolab has manufacturing prowess in developing blister packaging products in all shapes, sizes and designs.
- Talk to our packaging designers today to understand how to develop a packaging solution for your brand.
- Foam packaging is generally used for larger bullion objects like precious metal bars.
- Instead of using the thermoformed blister, they are embedded between layers of foam which hold the bar in a tight fit, ensuring the shine and luster are preserved.
- The foam can be chosen in different colors and we can print upon the surface to add the branding aspects.
- Foam packaging is stronger and harder than regular bullion or blister packaging.
- At Protolab, we have manufactured world-class foam packaging products for our clients for over 25 years.
- Our design and engineers can also craft a custom precious packaging solution for your brand. Talk to us today to explore further.
- Jewelry brands generally use wooden box packaging.
- They are also used for packaging perfumes, watches and other expensive fashion & lifestyle products.
- Wood is considered a premium form of packaging as it enhances the appearance and value of the merchandise.
- Gold, Silver and Platinum coins are also packed in wooden boxes with intricate carvings, especially for gifting purposes.
- The arrangement of coins within the box can be customized as per the client’s requirement.
- At Protolab, we manufacture wooden boxes with beautiful designs with different finishing and carvings as the clients require.